Tag Archives: tricks

  • 5 Tips for Surviving the Valentine’s Day Rush

    Every time we tell people we work in flowers we get the usual “Oh wow! Flowers, how exciting!” or “I would love to work with beautiful flowers all day!” And we agree—at least 99% of the time. The other 1%— when we want to tell people that it’s not always fun is usually during the …